From 02 to 06 November 2022 at Paris Expo Porte de Versailles, Hall 1, 2.2 & 3
Every day from 8h30 to 18h30.
Come light! In application of the Vigipirate plan, security measures at the show have been reinforced: systematic controls at entrances, ban on access to people with bulky luggage (> 20litres or larger than 40cm x 20cm x 25cm). To find out more
PARIS EXPO - PORTE DE VERSAILLES
Parc des expositions Paris Expo Porte de Versailles, Paris Hall 1, 2.2 & 3
Access to the Paris Games Week
- Line 12 : Porte de Versailles station (This line serves Montparnasse and Saint Lazare stations.)
- Line 8 : Balard station (This line serves the Invalides terminal of Orly airport)
- Line 3 & line 2 : stop Porte de Versailles
- Line 39 & line 80 : stop Porte de Versailles
- From the A1, A3, A14, A15 freeways: Take the direction of Paris, access by the West ring road, exit at Porte de Sèvres or Porte de Versailles.
- From the A3, A4, A6, A10 freeways: Take the direction of Paris, access by the South ring road, exit at Porte de Versailles, Porte de la Plaine or Porte de Sèvres.
- From the ring road: Exit at Porte de Versailles.
- Parking: Direct access to the exhibition: Parking R - open 24 hours a day
Carpool to Paris Games Week: organise your journey, find a driver or look for passengers to travel in a friendly, environmentally-friendly way, while reducing your transport costs.
Book your parking space with our partner offers
Parclick is the leading website for online parking reservations in Europe. Not only do we guarantee you a space, but we also do it at an unbeatable price, with discounts of up to 70% off the official price.
Save money: Onepark negotiates the best rates for you.
Save time: don't waste time looking for a parking space.
With Onepark, you can find and reserve a space in just a few clicks.
Train with SNCF
- Montparnasse SNCF station (closest to the Park)
- Paris Gare de Lyon train station
- St-Lazare SNCF station
- Gare du Nord SNCF station
- Gare de l'Est railway station