The exhibition takes place at the Parc des Expositions at the Porte de Versailles. This one offers you many points of arrival. You can find here the different means available to prepare your visit.
If you wish to go by car, parking spaces are available in the park's visitor parking lots. Find out the parking rates here (pdf link to VIPARIS rates)
3. Special Rates
Who is eligible for the reduced rate?
- Any child or teenager between the ages of 7 and 17 inclusive. You will be asked to show proof of identity.
- Any student. A student card or proof of schooling will be required as proof.
- Children under 7 years old are free.
Find here all the special offers for Paris Games Week.
4. Dedicated input
To facilitate your entry to the show, a dedicated entrance is available for families with children under 12 years old. You will find cash desks to buy tickets on the spot, and a passage accessible with your pre-sales.
- Information points will be available at the entrance to Hall 1.You will be able to pick up a bracelet for your child with a parent's phone number if he/she gets lost on the show.
- If you find yourself in difficulty, do not hesitate to contact our teams on site.
- A Food Court, two Food Trucks zones and various food points will be available in the three Halls of the show and outside.
6. Discovery Trail Family Hall
For the 8-14 years old, go to the PGW Family Hall to discover an original and unique animation. Pick up your participation card at the info points and on the partner booths and then go on an adventure! Follow the instructions to complete a thematic path that will invite you to visit certain booths. Discover the activities offered and get your game card stamped. If you manage to collect all the stamps, you will receive a collector medal!
7. Lounge Parents
Need a break from the hustle and bustle of the salon? The brand new Parents' Lounge invites you to take a short break in a quiet place. In this space, visitors will also be able to meet professionals from the world of video games who will be on hand to answer any questions and share a unique moment with families. The opportunity to learn more about certain
games, training in the sector, the industry or more broadly the video game news in the company of specialists. A unique place to meet and exchange ideas at the show, allowing all parents to better understand video game practices. For a more serene practice of video games at home.
We invite you to take a look at the Charter of Good Conduct of Paris Games Week.
If you haven't bought your ticket for Paris Games Week yet, it's through here.