Paris Games Week opens its doors to young and old, from juniors to seniors and parents, all united by the passion for video games, in all their diversity of uses and representations..
PGW Junior is a zone dedicated to young gamers and their parents, to share a moment of fun together, and discover video games in all their variety.
From platform games to RPGs, from karts to adventure games, discover the latest video games for all audiences. Thanks to the support of PédaGoJeux and the PEGI System, Paris Games Week Junior presents a selection of titles that will bring the whole family together around a screen:
- Paw Patrol Grand Prix (PEGI 3) and Lego Brawls (PEGI 7) from Bandai Namco Entertainment
- Smurfs Kart (PEGI 3) and Asterix & Obelix XXXL: The Ram of Hibernia (PEGI 7) by Microids
- Kirby and the Forgotten World (PEGI 7) and Mario Strikers: Battle League Football (PEGI 7) from Nintendo
- Astro's Playroom (PEGI 7) and Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart (PEGI 7) from PlayStation
- Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory (PEGI 12) from Square Enix
- Monopoly Madness (PEGI 3) and Adibou (PEGI 3) from Ubisoft
- Minecraft (PEGI 7) and Ori and the Will of the Wisps (PEGI 7) from Xbox
The PédaGoJeux collective - video games explained to parents - will be present to answer all the questions families may have, in order to accompany them in their children's video game activities and to help them understand tools such as parental control systems. Trained by PédaGoJeux, the PEGI Squads will meet young gamers and their parents at the show to raise awareness of the PEGI label in a fun way.